The ideal candidate will have to evaluate current and future suppliers by analyzing the quality, price and level of service of the supplier by creating solid relationships oriented towards the medium and long term.
The position includes responsibilities relating to the evaluation of suppliers, negotiation of terms of sale, preparation of reports (orders and costs).
For this position, knowledge of market research is required, combined with solid analysis skills in order to optimize the value for money and service.
The position will report directly to the CEO.
- Search for potential suppliers
- Ability to compare and evaluate offers and quality aspects of suppliers
- Organize order flow and delivery management
- Analysis of the quality of orders
- Use of the Company Management System (ERP – SAP) on the subject
- Preparation of periodic reports with cost analysis
- Monitor the level of storage of materials according to the production schedule and financial needs
- Structured collaboration with the production, commercial and financial department
- Participation in trade fairs and sector events
Experiences and skills
- Proven experience in similar positions of at least 5 years in manufacturing companies
- Knowledge of research and analysis processes
- Experience in information systems
- Ability to analyze and create financial reports with related cost assessments
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team with pronounced structured communication skills
- Knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of advanced level Microsoft package